JKPSC KAS 2021 Exam: 10 Important Tips for Passing the Exam
JKPSC KAS 2021 Exam: The Jammu and Kashmir Civil Service Commission (JKPSC) will conduct the Kashmir Administrative Services (KAS) 2021 Main Review on February 14. Candidates who have passed the preliminary exam are now eligible to take the main exam.
With the exam date close at hand, it is essential to boost exam preparation. So here are ten tips and tricks that should help aspirants in their preparation.
– Answer writing is a very important part of the main exam, as candidates are required to write essays for eight articles. Toppers suggested not to follow the NCERT response writing format because it sticks to the upper secondary level. Rather, candidates should practice writing crisp, clear, and crystal-clear responses.
– For articles that require a bit of technicality and factual knowledge, such as geography, the candidate should try to provide as much data as possible to support their answers. In the case of geography, they can include a map, organization chart, etc. on every page. It is advisable to practice explaining a particular concept using a flowchart as well.
– In addition, the ideal style of essay writing should be maintained, ie including introduction, body and essay. However, try to put as many diagrams, graphs, flowcharts, etc. as possible. in the body itself.
– In addition, the conclusion of the tests must be related to the question asked. For example, if the question is about ecology, then the conclusion must be relevant. It is always advisable to end a response in an optimistic tone and to refrain from over-criticizing.
– As mentioned above, the toppers advised not to include a direct review on a particular answer. Rather, it should be constructive in nature. In short, we should try to add a solution following the criticism. Above all, the solution must be pragmatic, optimistic and never vindictive.
– In the sixth tip, applicants should note that according to the JKPSC KAS 2021 program, the total time to pass the Hands exam is 03 hours. Therefore, from now on, one should practice doing it within the allotted time. This will help prepare the mind for the actual exam.
For the story, you have to have a solid conceptual framework. This improves the quality of responses and ensures rich content.
– According to toppers, answers that contain real applications and case studies are likely to get more points. Candidates should also practice writing easily understandable answers.
– While studying for papers like IR, it is essential to have a solid understanding of the basics of world history. In addition, it is suggested to practice writing responses that are relevant from India’s point of view.
– Finally, discussing becomes very important at this stage. It is advisable to talk to the elderly, parents, elders, etc. because sometimes they can provide important information on a particular topic or concept.
After the main exam, a merit list would be published by the JKPSC. Qualified applicants will need to go through the third step of the selection process, i.e. the interview. Following the series of interviews, the commission will publish the JKPSC KAS results soon. The date of this will be announced later by the governing body on the official website.