Only a few days left to apply for 55 positions on nrsc.gov.in| Check eligibility, other details here
ISRO Recruitment 2022: The National Center for Remote Sensing, Indian Space Research Organization, ISRO will end the registration process for the positions of JRF, RA and Researcher on May 08, 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can check the eligibility and salary details on the NRSC official website –nrsc.gov.in. A total of 55 positions will be filled within the organization through this recruitment campaign. Online application started from April 25. Read below for eligibility, selection process and other details.Read also – PNB SO Recruitment 2022: the application process will end soon for 145 positions; Apply now at pnbindia.in
- Online application will start: April 25
- The online application will end: May 08, 2022
- Junior researcher: 12 positions
- Scientific researcher: 41 positions
- Research associate: 2 positions
ISRO Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the positions mentioned above, a candidate must have completed these academic qualifications:
- FRJ: ME/M.Tech in Remote Sensing/GIS/Remote Sensing and GIS/Geoinformatics/Geomatics/Geospatial Technology/Spatial Information Technology With BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering (or) MSc in Agriculture.
- Searcher: ME / M.Tech in Remote Sensing / GIS / Remote Sensing and GIS / Geoinformatics / Geomatics / Geospatial Technology / Spatial Information Technology.
- Research Associate: PhD in Botany/Ecology/Forestry/Environmental Science/Wildlife Biology With MSc & BSc in related subjects.
ISRO recruitment 2022: selection procedure
The prescribed qualification is the minimum requirement and possession of it does not automatically make applicants eligible to be interviewed. A duly constituted screening committee will review the applications received for the positions on the basis of the eligibility criteria indicated and may set such criteria as it deems necessary to shortlist the candidates for an interview. Read also – JSSC clerk, stenographer recruitment 2022: notification for 991 publications on jssc.nic.in; Apply from May 20
ISRO Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
- Junior researcher: UR/EWS: 28 years old: OBC: 31 years old; SC/ST: 33 years old
- Research scientist: UR/EWS: 35 years; OBC: 38 years SC/ST: 40 years
- Research Associate: UR/EWS: 35 years; OBD: 38 years; SC/ST: 40 years
How to apply online?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above positions before May 08, 2022, through the official website —nrsc.gov.in. Also Read – UGC NET 2021-22: NTA Begins Application Process at ugcnet.nta.nic.in | Check application fee, direct link to apply